Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs. Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
- Fixed a problem that caused some websites to not receive theme update notifications when hosted on servers using old versions of OpenSSL.
- Added backup API call for theme updates due to the fact that some countries were unable to connect to particular IP ranges, and to improve reliability in the event of network downtime.
- Fixed a bug that made it difficult to click (+) buttons that appeared below bar counter modules with a single bar.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused slider slides to disappear when their content was empty after having been added in the Backend Builder and then re-saved in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an issue where certain localized characters did not load properly on servers running PHP 5.3 and below.
- The "Grab The First Image" option for automatic Featured Images will now grab images from the Divi Builder image module.
- Divi Builder shortcodes will now render correctly when placed inside of Post Slider modules.
- Improved compatibility of the Comments module when used in third party themes and added using the Visual Builder.
- Added delay to the Visual Builder data validation to prevent interruption while typing in settings values.
- Row outlines that appear for empty rows in the Visual Builder will no longer overlay module settings buttons on hover.
- Fixed an JS error that occurred when enabling custom button styles in the Visual Builder in some cases.
- Removed irrelevant caption design settings from the gallery module modal when grid mode is disabled.
- Removed irrelevant hover icon design settings from the filterable portfolio module when grid mode is disabled.
- Fixed an error that occurred when an empty row was saved to the Divi Library and then that empty row was loaded onto an empty page (yep, that happened).